The OlyFlow Strut Model PipeGuard is designed to support rooftop steel pipe, electric conduit, and copper tubing ranging in diameter from 1/2 to 5 inches at a height of 4 inches off of the roof surface. Its base is made from weather-resistant EPDM, which prevents damage to the roof system, while allowing for pipe expansion and contraction. The unique, one-piece, triangular design is engineered to shed water while its wide platform base provides stability and balance. The Strut Model features a low-profile, 1 5/8” galvanized strut channel and can be used to support a single pipe or multiple pipes. Strut clamps sold separately.
Features & Benefits
- Low-profile, 1 5/8” galvanized strut channel.
- Product dimension: 4” high X 6” wide.
- Can be used with single or multiple pipes with standard strut clamps.
- Weather-resistant EPDM base will not damage roof system.
- Maximum load capacity per support - 800 lbs.