Roof Mount System for Solar Racking Attachment and Other Rooftop Applications
OMG PowerGrip is a roof mount system designed to secure ballasted solar racks and other equipment to roofs covered with thermoplastic (TPO and PVC) roofs membranes.
PowerGrip provides a secure connection directly to the roof deck or structural members. Once heat welded in place, properly installed PowerGrips virtually eliminate rack movement and remain watertight.
Features & Benefits
- Properly installed PowerGrips provide a secure anchor to the roof deck and remain watertight.
- 100% compatible with TPO and PVC roofing membranes.
- Helps protect thermoplastic roof covers from damage due to ballasted rack movement.
- 1 5/8-in. diameter x 1/2-in. tall mount, provides optimal perch for securing brackets or struts.
- PowerGrip is available in several membrane types, thicknesses and brands, and is fully compatible with mechanically attached, fully adhered and ballasted roof systems.
- PowerGrip is also ideal for a wide variety of other roof-top applications.
Roof Type needs to be verified (PVC, EDPM, TPO and manufacture)
|Tensile Strength||ASTM D1761-06||305 lbf. (minimum)|
|Shear Strength||ASTM D1761-06||305 lbf. (minimum)|